Sales Assistance Program FAQ
Our Sales Assistance Program is designed so that you do not have to deal with any of the hassle of selling your RV.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You pay us a one time fee of $350.
- If the RV needs cleaned, KC Clean will give us an estimate to give to you.
- We will take professional photos of your RV.
- We add your RV to our website and RV Trader.
- We find a buyer for you.
- We run the RV through an inspection, prior to the new buyer’s purchase, at our expense.
- We will handle all the paperwork, walk-through, etc. to complete the sale.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO:
- You will need to remove any belongings that will not be sold with the RV. Anything in the RV when it arrives on our lot will be sold with the RV.
- We will look up the current market value of the RV and will start marketing it where we think it will get some attention. (You are welcome to ask us to lower the price if you think we are too high. However, if we lower our sale price, you will have to lower yours also.)
- After the RV has been here for a minimum of 30 days, you are welcome to come pick it up. All we ask is that you give us at least 7 days notice, and you do not take it if we have a current deal working on it.
To enroll in our Sales Assistance Program, we will need the following:
- Valid Driver's License
- Current Insurance Card (for the RV)
- Copy of the title (or registration, if you don't have the title)
- $350 fee due on date of arrival
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at any time and we will get back to you as soon as we can. The best way to reach us is by text: (913) 856-8145.