- Traveling to Mexico is NOT PERMITTED. There is no insurance coverage in Mexico.
- Traveling to Alaska & Canada is permitted, however, Olathe Ford RV Center must be advised at the time of the reservation.
- Inner cities of New York City, NY, as well as Montreal and Quebec City in Canada are NOT PERMITTED. There is no insurance coverage for vehicle theft in these places
- Private-, gravel-, dirt-, or logging roads and other non-public roads, beaches, etc. are prohibited, e.g. 'Apache Trail in AZ'.
- Payment for rental charges and other charges must be received 30 days prior to departure.
- Without payment in full, the RV will not be released to the customer.
- If payments are not received when due, Olathe Ford RV Center reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice or refund.
- Local Tax and a Rental Tax are due and payable in addition to the rental and/or purchase price.
- Cash, Visa, American Express, Master Card and Discover are accepted. Checks are not accepted. If paying with cash, the Security Deposit MUST still be paid with a Credit Card.
- Vehicle is returned prior to the contracted drop-off date. We do not refund for days not used, but we do refund for any prepaid miles not used.
- Client arrives late to pick up the RV or does not show up at all.