Olathe Ford RV Center's policy is that all persons are to be in a seatbelt while the vehicle is in motion.
US Child Restraint Regulations / Olathe Ford RV Center's Child Seat Policy:
All states in the United States have child restraint laws:
- The laws vary by state, age and/or height of the child
- The customer is responsible for being aware of the laws in the state they plan to visit (or travel through)
- The most current laws can be found at the Governors Highway Safety Association or State Highway Safety Office
- Olathe Ford RV Center's policy is for all children to be in a seatbelt while the vehicle is in motion
Olathe Ford RV Center does not rent child or booster seats
- Either bring your child / booster seat from home, or
- Two weeks before your pick-up date, you can buy one online and have it shipped to Olathe Ford RV Center, ATTN: Rental Dept. We will store it for you, just be sure your name is on it.
All Class A and Class C units are equipped with 1 Tether Anchor to secure one child seat.
- The Tether Anchor is located at the Dinette Table.
- Child seat CANNOT be used on the passenger seat.
- Child seat MUST work with the lap belt system.
Click HERE to be re-directed to the Kansas Highway Patrol website to view the Kansas Seatbelt laws.