|Length||23 ft 7 in||Ext Width||7 ft 4 in|
|Ext Height||10 ft 9 in||Int Height||6 ft 6 in|
|Interior Color||MIDNIGHT FROST||Exterior Color||S2215392|
|Hitch Weight||470 lbs||Dry Weight||4081 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||770 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals||Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||2||Available Beds||Murphy Bed|
|Refrigerator Type||12V Black Glass||Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Convection Cooking||Yes||Cooktop Burners||2|
|Shower Size||24" x 38"||Number of Awnings||1|
|AC BTU||15000 btu||Awning Info||15' One Touch Electric with LED Strip|
|Axle Count||2||Shower Type||Standard|
|Electrical Service||30 amp||VIN||4X4TSVU12PL045418|
Forest River Surveyor Legend Sub-4,000 LB. travel trailer 19MDBLE highlights:
- Oversized Bunks
- Front Murphy Bed
- Panoramic Window
- 15' Patio Awning
- Full Bath
Experiencing the camping lifestyle just got easier with this travel trailer in tow! The outdoor kitchen includes a gas griddle, a sink and a refrigerator with a side shelf, plus there is a two burner cooktop inside if the weather isn't cooperating. There is a dinette slide where you can play a game of cards at, and the HD LED TV will allow you to keep up on your favorite shows. The kids or your guests can make themselves comfortable on the oversized bunks that include Teddy Bear bunk bedding for added comfort. This model also includes a front queen-size Murphy bed with two end tables to set your books or phone at, plus there is overhead storage for your valuables.
With any Surveyor Legend travel trailer by Forest River you will enjoy quality craftsmanship, convenient amenities, and at-home comforts. The Azdel composite panels provide a longer-lasting trailer, and the power tongue jack will get you back on the road in no-time. Each model includes the Surveyor Legend Package that comes standard with pleated night shades, an automotive style tinted front windshield, a multi-zone Bluetooth stereo, and more. You'll enjoy the one-touch electric awning with LED lights outdoors, plus rooftop solar prep and rear camera prep to make parking easier than ever. The inside will have you feeling right at home with Surf(x) seamless countertops, Congoleum designer carefree linoleum, residential faucets in the bath and kitchen, plus many more essentials you won't want to camp without.
Standard Features (2023)
Turn Key Camp Essentials Package (Mandatory)
- 15K High Performance A/C
- Concealed Heat Ducts (Sub-4's Ductless) w/ Dedicated Duct to Sealed Underbelly
- Black Tank Flush
- Friction Hinge Black Glass Entry Door(s)
- Rear Camera Prep
- Adjustable Platform Step w/ Night Light (Main Entry)
- 3/4" Stab Jack Drill Bit & Holder
- Oversized Safety Assist Handle
- Rooftop Solar Prep
- Motion Sensor LED Lighting in Front P/T
- Power Tongue Jack
- One Touch Electric Awning w/ LED Lightstrip
- Outdoor Kitchen - Gas Griddle, Sink, Refer & Side Shelf (Sub-4s - Griddle & Shelf)
- Exterior Spray Port
- Azdel Composite Walls
- Congoleum Designer Carefree Linoleum
- Roof Ladder
- 10 Cu Ft 12V Black Glass Refrigerator
- Residential Kitchen/Bath Faucets
- Grated Kitchen Sink Cover
- Surf(x)® Seamless Countertops T/O
- Residential Range Top w/ Glass Cover
- Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink
- Residential Cutting Board w/ Bracket
- Porcelain Toilet
- Residential Vanity Mirror w/ Storage
- EZ-Access Dinette Storage
Surveyor legend Package (Mandatory)
- Automotive Style Tinted Front Windshield
- Slow Close Retractable Shower Door
- Multi-Zone Bluetooth Stereo
- Pleated Night Shades T/O
- HD LED TV
- 2nd A/C 13.5K Bedroom Requires 50 Amp Service - (276, 296)
- 50 AMP Service Prep 2nd A/C (276, 296)
- Arctic Package
- Bike/Utility Rack
- Theater Seating In Place Of Trifold Sofa (252, 276, 296)
- Theater Seating In Place Of Booth Dinette (202, 203)
- Trifold Sofa In Place Of Booth Dinette (202, 203)
- Canadian Standard Z240
- Canadian MVSA (Required in all Canadian Provinces)
- Nebraska State Seal
- Washington State Seal
Optional Diamond Dealer Package
- Roof Mounted 80W Solar
- TST Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Central Vac System
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Weights are approximate, actual weights may vary.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.