19310 S Gardner Road
Gardner, KS 66030
Used 2021 Heartland Bighorn Traveler 37DB
Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel 37DB highlights:
- Unique Rear Entry
- Two Full Bathrooms
- Loft Area
- Outside Kitchen
- Bunkhouse Suite
This fifth wheel is decked out in features you will love, like the dual entry doors, one of which is a rear entrance leading you directly into a full bathroom that is connected to the private bunkhouse with the loft ladder. The bunkhouse offers a set of bunk beds within one slide and a slide out sofa giving the kids lots of floor space to play games and relax inside when it's raining. In the centrally located kitchen and living area, you will find a one-sided booth with a table to enjoy a meal or play a card game and a kitchen island to make meal prepping easier. Plus, there are full amenities and a large slide out sofa for four. The second full bathroom is just up the stairs, and it features a shower with a seat, glass door and a domed skylight. The front private bedroom offers a king bed slide, a front wall closet with a prepped space to add an optional washer/dryer to keep all the linens clean, and a dresser.
With any Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel, the construction includes a double-welded aircraft-quality aluminum superstructure, Azdel laminated sidewalls with a laminate slide out and rear end walls, and a heated and enclosed underbelly and gate valves for year-long traveling. Some of the top features include Aqua-shed 3/4"-thick slam-latch baggage doors with interior latches, cushioned woven flooring on slide out floors which are both anti-microbial and soft on the feet, and "Coastal" whitewashed cabinetry with barn beam-style fascia and accent panels giving you the style you desire. Choose your favorite ultimate road fifth wheel today!
Our Price: $56,477
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||2710 lbs|
|Gross Weight||15500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13650 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1802 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||BR 32" LED TV|
|Awning Info||15' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.