19310 S Gardner Road
Gardner, KS 66030
Used 2019 Heartland Bighorn 3950FL
Heartland Bighorn fifth wheel 3950FL highlights:
- Five Slides
- Front Living Area
- Dual Sofas
- Rear Full Bath
- Half Bath
- Kitchen Island
When you are ready for a change from the hustle and bustle of life, then camp with this spacious Bighorn fifth wheel! From the minute you enter, you will be impressed with the comforts from the front entertainment center and living area with a 55" LED HDTV, and the dual sofa slide outs to the theater seating. The kitchen has an island with a double sink and extra counter space plus additional storage and lighting. Located off of the kitchen there is a convenient half bath for your guests and those quick trips. The master walk-through bedroom includes a king bed and a space prepped for a washer and dryer if you choose to add that option. The rear full bathroom is spacious and makes it easy to get ready for the day. Start your next weekend get-away or stay-vacation off right with this fifth wheel!
Each Bighorn fifth wheel will give you luxury and affordable features. The exterior includes the largest amount of storage with 140 cu. ft. for all of your gear, a Universal Docking Center, an 88 degree turning radius front cap design, hydraulic landing gear, and Mor/Ryde suspension. You will also find a heated and enclosed underbelly, tanks and gate valves to allow you to easily camp in all types of weather. Scenic views are available through the huge panoramic rear bay window and the windows around the dinette. More inside features include hand crafted cabinets including decor glass on all upper cabinets, LED lit crown molding, and the One Control system allowing users to remotely control and monitor many RV systems from a smartphone or tablet. Choose your favorite model and raise your status!
Our Price: $74,900
|Length||42 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3880 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||15035 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1417 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 55" LED HDTV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.