19310 S Gardner Road
Gardner, KS 66030
Used 2018 Heartland Pioneer RG 22AVAILABILITY: In Stock
When you are ready for your next outdoor adventure that includes some fun on your off-road toys, choose the Pioneer RG 22 toy hauler travel trailer by Heartland RV.
Easily load and unload your riding toys with the rear ramp door. After you reach your destination, and unload your gear, then you can easily set up the fold-up sofas and create a nice seating area in your trailer.
Straight in from the main entry door is the kitchen area. Here you will find a double sink, three burner range, and a refrigerator. To the right of the door there is a storage area.
The bathroom in located in the front right corner of the trailer. Here you will find a sink, toilet, and a tub/shower. There are also a few storage areas in the bathroom.
Located in the front left corner of the trailer there is a full size bed with a bunk above. Above the bottom bed there is also a storage cabinet for your personal belongings and more!
Our Price: $19,900
|Length||26 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||828 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4746 lbs|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door with Freezer|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Shower Type||Sunken Tub/Shower|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.