19310 S Gardner Road
Gardner, KS 66030
Used 2016 Forest River RV Cedar Creek 36CKTS
This triple slide Cedar Creek 36CKTS Hathaway Edition Fifth Wheel by Forest River offers a luxurious and spacious living accommodations for all the comforts of home while on the road. The renowned RV manufacturer Forest River has won several awards for its high-end Cedar Creek lineup over the years, and this unit comes with plenty of prized features plus a few extra's, such as:
* Three slide outs, two in the living/kitchen area and one in the bedroom creating lots of space to pair with the already very spacious floorplan
* 2 whisper quiet, ducted air conditioners with dual zone control - one in the bedroom to set the perfect sleeping temperature and the other located in the living/kitchen area, both featuring cold air returns
* 6-Point Hydraulic automatic leveling system
* A professional installed roof mounted Winegard Connect 2.0 satellite antenna for increased 4G LTE and WiFi connectivity. Easily connect your mobile phone, smart TV, computer or other technology for fast speed internet and expanded coverage. Data plans can also be purchased from major providers (AT&T, Verizon and more) for your own private network anywhere you go on the road. On/Off switch located next to the control panel. Valued at over $500 + installation
* Unit features a FULL SIZED RESIDENTIAL REFRIGERATOR! The 3 door Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer features two door refrigerator top equipped with an interior water filtration system and dispenser as well as a full size freezer with built in ice maker! This fridge freezer gives plenty of room to fit all your food and drink. (cost $2500 + installation)
* Kitchen features tons of useful countertop space, a gas 3 burner oven range, overhead Whirlpool microwave, pantry, and slide out two-can garbage receptacle (garbage and recycling).
* The kitchen is rounded out with a beautiful Hoosier style kitchen cabinet with extra counter space, a closet and an island with a double kitchen sink with space to add a dishwasher to the island, if desired.
* Dinning table features four chairs, two of which fold up for easy storage when not in use
* Living room features two La-z-boy recliners facing the fireplace and 50" TV on mechanical lift - which can be brought up for viewing pleasures or put down for additional counter space. Below the TV is a AM/FM/CD/USB Bluetooth stereo system with powered subwoofer, zoned interior speakers, and 2 exterior speakers.
* Dirt Devil central vacuum system with automatic dustpan included
* Bathroom includes a vanity sink, medicine cabinet, residential size shower with seat, toilet and overhead cabinet.
* In the bedroom you will find an upgraded RV King sized CoolBreeze 12" gel-infused memory foam mattress from Dynasty – which provides all the comfort and support of memory foam with cooling technology so you don’t overheat. $700 value
* Bedroom also features, 32" wall mounted TV, 2 reading lights with on/off switched attached over the beds headboard, a linen area with hamper, dresser, full width wardrobe closet with shelving and drawers for all your clothing storage needs and a washer/dryer hookup.
* Included in the sale is an Anderson full connection Gooseneck mount and hitch system with safety chains (new costs over $1,000) and 15' 50-amp RV extension cord for external hookup (costs $75 new).
* All original literature has been maintained so the next owner has all the manuals to easily operate all of the equipment in the unit.
PURCHASE THIS AMAZING RV NOW - AND EXPERIENCE LIFE ON THE ROAD IN LUXURY!
Our Price: $49,900
|Length||39 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft|
|Hitch Weight||2407 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16407 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12670 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3678 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||69 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.