|Interior Color||Luna Frost, Nola||Exterior Color||Black, Blue, Orange|
|Gross Weight||17000 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||150 gals|
|Tire Size||16"||Generator||5.5 kW|
|Fuel Capacity||60 gals||Number Of Bunks||1|
|Available Beds||King||Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs||Garage Size||17 ft 9 in|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs||AC BTU||45000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" LCD HDTV||Awning Info||With LED Lights|
|Washer/Dryer Available||Yes||Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Standard||Electrical Service||50 amp|
Heartland Cyclone toy hauler 4118 highlights:
- Dual Entry Doors
- 60 Gallon Fuel Station
- Double Axle
- Electric Queen Bed
- Bath and a Half
You're going to love every minute spent in this spacious toy hauler. The 17' 9" garage includes a its own exterior entry door, a half bath, and sleeping space for five to six with the included loft. There is even washer and dryer prep here that will come in handy after trail riding. Everyone can meet in the main living/kitchen area that includes a kitchen island with a flip-up top for more storage, a large sofa, and a 50" LCD HDTV for movie night. The front of this model is shared with the unique master bedroom and bathroom that includes a tilting king bed slide out, a spacious full bath with dual bath sinks, and tons of storage space for all your belongings!
Satisfy your wanderlust with a Heartland Cyclone fifth wheel toy hauler! You won't have to sacrifice any luxury either with indulgent features like the king bedroom suite with a "swift space" work station that pulls out from the dresser, a Stor-Mor three-sided access to the basement with 30% more storage capacity, and Step Caddy folding patio step for better stability as you enter or exit the patio. The industry first Grill and Go 25" residential pull out 3 burner griddle combo comes on models with an exterior kitchen for an easier cooking experience. Full height shaker cabinetry provides 25% more storage space so you can bring more camping necessities with you. If you like to dry camp longer then you will appreciate the industry's largest 150 gallons fresh water tanks. Come find the perfect model for you today!
Standard Features (2023)
- Patent pending Stor-Mor three-sided access to basement with 30% more capacity.
- Industry first Grill and Go 25” Residential Pull out 3 burner griddle grill combo.
- Weather Proof Ramp Door with Self-locking compression latch and space saving aluminum powder coated rail kit.
- Haul More! Industry’s leading 21k GVRW on all triple axles and 17k GVRW on all double axles.
- Step Caddy folding patio step holder. (No more clunky patio steps in garage space)
- Ramp door patio with electric awning
- Ramp Patio steps and Stor-Away folding patio step holder
- Stunning exterior glow technology graphics
- MorRyde 3000 CRE suspension
- Universal docking center(All system hook-ups located in one, convenient, concealed compartment)
- High gloss silver metallic sidewall
- Painted front cap (with LED lights)
- Quad aluminum fold out step in garage entry & Quad aluminum solid step in main living entry
- 80 Amp power convertor
- 50 Amp service with detachable cord
- Deep tinted max vent windows
- Radius, 1” thick slam baggage doors
- Rain gutters with spouts
- Rear flood light
- Exterior hot/cold shower with high pressure nozzle
- Outside mini fridge (some models)
- Dual 30 lb. LP tanks
- Huge 94” wide door opening
- 5.5 KW generator with fuel station and timer
- LP quick connect for BBQ grills
- Two side awnings with LED lights
- Rear folding side ladder
- Door side spray port
- Backup camera prep and side camera prep
- Full Height Shaker Cabinetry with 25% more storage.
- Flush Floor bath deck with full ceiling height in bedroom.
- Culinary Kitchen workspace most countertop space in class along with residential microwave and massive 24” stand alone oven.
- Tilting King Bedroom Suite with 30% more bedroom floor space with walk -in closet.
- Industry’s largest freshwater tanks. Dry Camp longer with 150 gallons.
- LED lighting throughout
- Roller shades in living area
- Solid surface sink covers
- Custom monitor control panel Custom One Touch Monitor Panel
- (3)15,000 BTU A/C
- Overhead cabinets or shelving throughout
- High quality overstuffed residential furniture
- Capet Free Slide Outs
- 50" LCD HDTV with cable/satellite hook-ups
- Three zone JBL Audio System & Two JBL exterior marine grade speakers
- One-piece radius walk-on EPDM roof
- Welded tubular aluminum construction
- 12” I-beam powder coated steel frame (Triple Axle only) or 10? I-beam powder coated steel frame (Double Axle only)
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- Hi-flow water pump
- Wide body design
Tires & Axles
- 16” G-rated tires with aluminum wheels
- Triple 7,000 lb. axles (most models) or Double 7,000 lb. axles
- MorRyde 3000 CRE suspension
- Single level master suite
- Swift Space work station
- King mattress
- Exclusive bed tilt system with 30% more floor space
- Washer dryer prep
- Residential one piece fiberglass shower with shelves
- Glass shower door
- Foot flush porcelain toilet
- Heat and A/C vents in main bathroom
- Large vanity drawers
- Skylight over shower
- Plywood garage flooring
- Steel D-ring tie downs
- 3000 lb. rated weather resistant ramp door
- Large 8’ garage door ramp
- Heat duct in garage
- Rear screen
- Oversized windows max ventilation
- Decorative chair rail
- Built-in overhead cabinets with entertainment center
- Power Queen beds with convertible sofa
- Heat strip in the garage A/C
- Full body paint (3 options)
- Yeti Package
- Removable edge woven flooring
- Three season garage wall
- Residential refrigerator
- MORryde Pin Box
- Slide toppers
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.