|Sleeps||2||Length||20 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||7 ft 2 in||Ext Height||9 ft 4 in|
|Interior Color||FOG||GVWR||9350 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||27 gals||Grey Water Capacity||23 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||10 gals||Fuel Type||Gas|
|Miles||892||Engine||3.6L V6 24 Valve|
|Chassis||Ram Pro Master 3500||Horsepower||280 hp|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gals||Wheelbase||159 in|
|Available Beds||Two Twin||Refrigerator Type||Nova Kool|
|Cooktop Burners||2||Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight Front||4629 lbs||Axle Weight Rear||5291 lbs|
|Water Heater Type||Truma Combi Eco Plus||AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 24" LED Smart TV||Awning Info||13' 1"|
|Gross Combined Weight||11500 lbs||Shower Type||Wet/Bath Shower|
Coachmen RV Nova Class B gas motorhome 20RB highlights:
- Flip-up Bath Sink
- Lagun Table
- Two Burner LP Cooktop
- Wet Bath
This camper van with a full rear bath will meet your needs surprisingly well. Two twin beds will provide comfortable sleeping space each night, and the lagun table in between the beds will be the perfect place to enjoy breakfast together. There is a bath wardrobe to keep your clothes tidy, plus you'll find overhead cabinets above the beds and additional storage just as you enter the coach for your belongings. This coach also includes swivel captain's seats with a removable table for even more seating and dining space.
Each Nova Class B gas motorhome by Coachmen features Sumo Spring front and rear suspension and a 6-speed automatic transmission with front wheel drive for smooth journeys. A Ram ProMaster 3500 chassis comes standard, along with a 3.6L V6, 24 valve engine with 280 HP. You will appreciate the innovative Firefly multiplex system, the Tru-Tank tank sensors, and the 3 Group 31, 115AH AGM batteries for added power, and a new 24" LED Smart TV will keep you entertained on long trips. Inside, you'll find solid hardwood cabinetry, a fiberglass shower verses the competitors ABS shower, a remote control Fantastic fan with a rain sensor, and many more comforts to make you feel right at home. There is also a new Truma Aventa 13,500 BTU A/C with three speeds, a dehumidifier, and night mode to ensure your comfort throughout each trip!
Standard Features (2023)
- NEW 30AMP Smart Plug (LED light power indicator, 20X contact area, weatherproof)
- NEW 24” LED Smart TV
- Upgraded WiFi Ranger Sky Pro
- Shower Miser Water Saver (N/A 20RB)
- Q-Foam in sofas, jump seat and twin beds
- RAM Pro Master 3500 3.6L V6, 24 valve engine/280 (HP)
- Sumo Spring front and rear suspension
- 24-Gallon fuel tank
- Solid hardwood cabinetry (Not found on Pro Master competition)
- Rockwool R-15 insulation (Best insulated of any Pro Master)
- Imported European dual pane acrylic windows with solar reflective exterior pull-downs
- Truma Combi Eco Plus furnace/water heating system
- NEW Truma Aventa 13.5 BTU A/C (3 speeds, dehumidifier and night mode)
- Firefly Multiplex, 2000W Xantrex inverter with Auto Gen Start
- 3 Group 31, 115AH AGM Batteries (345AH total)
- 220W Solar (Dual 110W panels)
- Fresh tank and black tank above floor to protect water lines
- Tru-Tank tank sensors – read tank levels at 5% increments
- Fiberglass shower vs. competitor’s ABS shower
- Residential high rise faucet and sink
- Induction cooktop
- Lagun table (Rear), removable table (Front)
- Marine grade PVC vinyl with 3/8” foam backer
- Nova Kool refrigerator
- MaxxAir Fan with rain sensor
- Roof rack with ladder
- Sirius XM 1-year radio subscription
- High Gloss White
- High Gloss Maple
- Cozy Wrap® upgraded insulation
- Li3 Lithium Battery System includes: 630 amp-hour lithium battery with internal heater, Bluetooth battery management system and remote LCD display, second under hood alternator with multi-stage voltage regulator, Xantrex XC Pro 3000W inverter/charger with Bluetooth XC Remote, Xantrex Echo-charge (Charges chassis battery while plugged into shore power). Onan Generator not included with Li3 Lithium Battery option.
- Driver and passenger upgraded seat recovers
- Tank heaters for grey tank only
- Upgraded Firestone tires with black rims
- 2-burner LP cooktop
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Weights are approximate, actual weights may vary.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.