|Length||45 ft 8 in||Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in||Hitch Weight||3810 lbs|
|GVWR||20000 lbs||Dry Weight||17455 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2497 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals||Black Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Tire Size||16"||Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Generator||5.5KW||Fuel Capacity||60 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1||Available Beds||King|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft||Convection Cooking||Yes|
|Cooktop Burners||3||Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs||Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs||Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||45000 btu||TV Info||LR 50" LCD HDTV|
|Awning Info||19' w/LED Lights||Axle Count||3|
|Washer/Dryer Available||Yes||Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Standard||Electrical Service||50 amp|
Heartland Cyclone toy hauler 4270 highlights:
- Side Patio
- Master Suite
- Dual Entry Doors
- Bath and a Half
- Electric Queen Bed
- Grill N Chill
You won't believe all this toy hauler has to offer! The 13' garage includes dual entry doors, an electric queen bed above split bench seating, a loft, and a half bathroom. The chef can prepare their best home cooked meals with the three burner cooktop, and the curved bar top offers the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee and eggs. You can exit the kitchen through the two sliding doors and relax on the side patio where you can entertain friends. The exterior not only has two awnings to protect you rain or shine, but also an outside trash access which will come in very handy. When you're ready to wind down your nights, take a hot shower in the dual entry bathroom, then head directly into the front master suite where you can change into your pajamas stored in the wardrobe/closet slide and sleep on the tilting king bed!
Satisfy your wanderlust with a Heartland Cyclone fifth wheel toy hauler! You won't have to sacrifice any luxury either with indulgent features like the king bedroom suite with a "swift space" work station that pulls out from the dresser, a Stor-Mor three-sided access to the basement with 30% more storage capacity, and Step Caddy folding patio step for better stability as you enter or exit the patio. The industry first Grill and Go 25" residential pull out 3 burner griddle combo comes on models with an exterior kitchen for an easier cooking experience. Full height shaker cabinetry provides 25% more storage space so you can bring more camping necessities with you. If you like to dry camp longer then you will appreciate the industry's largest 150 gallons fresh water tanks. Come find the perfect model for you today!
- Stor-Mor three-sided access to basement with 30% more capacity.
- Industry first Grill and Go 25” Residential Pull out 3 burner griddle grill combo.
- Weather Proof Ramp Door with Self-locking compression latch and space saving aluminum powder coated rail kit.
- Haul More! Industry’s leading 21k GVRW on all triple axles and 17k GVRW on all double axles.
- Step Caddy folding patio step holder. (No more clunky patio steps in garage space)
- Ramp door patio with electric awning
- Ramp Patio steps and Stor-Away folding patio step holder
- Stunning exterior glow technology graphics
- MorRyde 3000 CRE suspension
- Universal docking center(All system hook-ups located in one, convenient, concealed compartment)
- Painted front cap (with LED lights)
- Quad aluminum fold out step in garage entry & Quad aluminum solid step in main living entry
- 80 Amp power convertor
- 50 Amp service with detachable cord
- Deep tinted max vent windows
- Radius, 1” thick slam baggage doors
- Rain gutters with spouts
- Rear flood light
- Exterior hot/cold shower with high pressure nozzle
- Outside mini fridge (some models)
- Dual 30 lb. LP tanks
- Huge 94” wide door opening
- 5.5 KW generator with fuel station and timer
- LP quick connect for BBQ grills
- Two side awnings with LED lights
- Backup camera prep and side camera prep
- Full Height Shaker Cabinetry with 25% more storage.
- Flush Floor bath deck with full ceiling height in bedroom.
- Culinary Kitchen workspace most countertop space in class along with residential microwave and massive 24” stand alone oven.
- Tilting King Bedroom Suite with 30% more bedroom floor space with walk -in closet.
- Industry’s largest freshwater tanks. Dry Camp longer with 150 gallons.
- LED lighting throughout
- Roller shades in living area
- Custom monitor control panel Custom One Touch Monitor Panel
- (3)15,000 BTU A/C
- High quality overstuffed residential furniture
- Capet Free Slide Outs
- 50" LCD HDTV with cable/satellite hook-ups
- Three zone JBL Audio System & Two JBL exterior marine grade speakers
- One-piece radius walk-on EPDM roof
- Welded tubular aluminum construction
- 12” I-beam powder coated steel frame (Triple Axle only) or 10? I-beam powder coated steel frame (Double Axle only)
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- Hi-flow water pump
- Wide body design
Tires & Axles
- 16” G-rated tires with aluminum wheels
- Triple 7,000 lb. axles (most models) or Double 7,000 lb. axles
- MorRyde 3000 CRE suspension
- Single level master suite
- King mattress
- Exclusive bed tilt system with 30% more floor space
- Washer dryer prep
- Residential one piece fiberglass shower with shelves
- Foot flush porcelain toilet
- Heat and A/C vents in main bathroom
- Large vanity drawers
- Skylight over shower
- Steel D-ring tie downs
- 3000 lb. rated weather resistant ramp door
- Large 8’ garage door ramp
- Heat duct in garage
- Rear screen
- Oversized windows max ventilation
- Decorative chair rail
- Built-in overhead cabinets with entertainment center
- Power Queen beds with convertible sofa
- Heat strip in the garage A/C
- Full body paint (3 options)
- Yeti Package
- Removable edge woven flooring
- Three season garage wall
- Residential refrigerator
- MORryde Pin Box
- Slide toppers
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Weights are approximate, actual weights may vary.