LocationWarehouse2 (available to order)
South Gardner Rd
S Gardner, KS 66030
New 2022 Heartland Cyclone 4214AVAILABILITY: Available to Order
Heartland Cyclone toy hauler fifth wheel 4214 highlights:
- Three Sofas
- Kitchen Island
- Dual Entry Doors
- Two Awnings
- Front Entertainment Center
You're going to love traveling in this Cyclone 4214 toy hauler fifth wheel by Heartland RV! With a front living area featuring three sofas, everyone will have a place to sit. You can prepare all of your delicious meals with ease thanks to the three burner cooktop and the kitchen island with flip-out bar stools so you can eat a meal there too when the free standing dinette is full. The full bathroom has everything you will need to get squeaky clean each morning and if you choose to add the optional washer and dryer to the space provided then you can enjoy clean clothes too. In the rear there is not only a set of folding bunk beds, but also a king bed for you to enjoy a good night's rest on!
Each one of these Heartland Cyclone fifth wheel toy haulers offer luxury, toy hauler capacity, and a residential look and feel! You will find comfort and convenience from the inside out starting with the "Swift Space" pull out dresser work station and the culinary kitchen work space to the patent pending Stor-Mor exterior storage with three-sided access to the basement with 30% more capacity for your gear. The adjustable sunlight blackout shades make it easy for you to take an afternoon nap so you can re-charge and get back to riding the trails. These units are strong, lightweight, weather and temperature resistant, and easy to haul with the Azdel laminated sidewalls and composite substrate. An ultimate outdoor kitchen combination is just waiting for you to grill up your best burgers while taking in your beautiful scenery!
|Length||45 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||4235 lbs|
|Gross Weight||20000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||16720 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3232 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||50 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||45000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" LCD HDTV|
|Awning Info||20' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.