LocationWarehouse2 (available to order)
South Gardner Rd
S Gardner, KS 66030
New 2022 Heartland Cyclone 3511AVAILABILITY: Available to Order
Heartland RV Cyclone toy hauler 3511 highlights:
- 11' Garage
- Entertainment Ctr. w/Bar
- Dual Entry
- Tilting King Bed
- Bath and a Half
- Pull-Out Grill & Griddle
Whether you prefer to camp with your favorite person and/or enjoy inviting guests on occasion, you will love staying in this fifth wheel after each of your outdoor adventures! Easily load up your off-road toy into the 11' garage and head out. Once at your campsite, you can unload and start enjoying this area with the electric queen bed with split bench seat below and half bath. The main living and kitchen area offers dual slide outs for more space, two sofas, an entertainment center with bar, and kitchen amenities to make meals. When you are done for the day, get cleaned up in the full bathroom with dual access, and fall quickly to sleep on the tilting king bed. And the next morning you might use the exterior large pull-out grill and griddle to make breakfast then relax under the awning.
Each one of these Heartland Cyclone fifth wheel toy haulers offer luxury, toy hauler capacity, and a residential look and feel! You will find comfort and convenience from the inside out starting with the "Swift Space" pull out dresser work station and the culinary kitchen work space to the patent pending Stor-Mor exterior storage with three-sided access to the basement with 30% more capacity for your gear. The adjustable sunlight blackout shades make it easy for you to take an afternoon nap so you can re-charge and get back to riding the trails. These units are strong, lightweight, weather and temperature resistant, and easy to haul with the Azdel laminated sidewalls and composite substrate. An ultimate outdoor kitchen combination is just waiting for you to grill up your best burgers while taking in your beautiful scenery!
Exterior Color: Full Paint, Cyclone Blue Paint
|Length||39 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Exterior Color||Full Paint, Cyclone Blue Paint|
|Hitch Weight||3316 lbs|
|Gross Weight||18000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14176 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||50 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||11 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||45000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" LCD HDTV|
|Awning Info||18' w/LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.