LocationWarehouse1 (on order)
19310 S Gardner Road
N Gardner, KS 66030
New 2022 Heartland Bighorn Traveler 38FL
Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel 38FL highlights:
- King Bed
- Kitchen Island
- Front Living Area
- Dual Entry Doors
- Outside Kitchen
- Outside Shower
You can relax in true comfort with this front living area fifth wheel! It features opposing sofas and power theater seating with heated massage across from an entertainment center. The middle kitchen area is equipped with everything you will need to create home cooked meals like the kitchen island and three burner cooktop. The full bathroom has an elegant rain glass shower surround with a seat and domed skylight, a cabinet prepped to add the optional washer and dryer, and a large mirrored medicine cabinet with linen base cabinet storage. The dual entry doors makes for a smooth flow of traffic in and out of the unit, and the rear private bedroom has a king memory foam mattress for you to enjoy a good night's rest each night!
Head out on a full-time RV adventure with any one of these Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheels! It has the largest exterior storage area in its class with over 140 cu. ft. of space, large insulated slam baggage doors, an unobstructed pass-through design, 12V lights, and one cable/110V outlet. The top selling features include F rated tires and wheels, power theater seating with heat and massage, a solar conduit, and max lino flooring. Each model is constructed with a strong 12" I-beam frame with rust prohibitive coating, hydraulic landing gear jacks, a six point auto leveling system, and 2" x 12" Dexter Nev-R-Adjust brakes. The heated and enclosed underbelly and gate valves, the Flexfoil insulation, and the seamless one piece below floor heat duct allows you to travel all year long. These fifth wheels have been designed and engineered for short bed and extended cab trucks for a tighter turning radius!
Exterior Color: SO1177684
|Length||41 ft 3 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2970 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13450 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2502 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||20' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.