LocationWarehouse2 (available to order)
South Gardner Rd
S Gardner, KS 66030
New 2022 Heartland Bighorn Traveler 37TBAVAILABILITY: Available to Order
Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel 37TB highlights:
- Guest Suite
- Full and Half Bath
- Dual Entry
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Kitchen Island
This Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel is absolutely amazing! Not only is there a private bedroom up front with a king bed slide so that you can dream peacefully, but there is also a rear guest suite that has its own half bathroom, a 54" x 74" bed, a loft above with another 54" x 74" bed, and the second exterior entry door inside the half bath. Now that's comfort! The other feature that really enhances this unit is the set of opposing slides in the main living area. This gives you plenty of space to work around the kitchen island making sweet treats or full meals. For seating and socializing, the sofa and free-standing table with chairs will work just nicely, and you can even head outdoors to enjoy gathering together in the fresh air underneath the two awnings.
With any Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel, the construction includes a double-welded aircraft-quality aluminum superstructure, Azdel laminated sidewalls with a laminate slide out and rear end walls, and a heated and enclosed underbelly and gate valves for year-long traveling. Some of the top features include Aqua-shed 3/4"-thick slam-latch baggage doors with interior latches, cushioned woven flooring on slide out floors which are both anti-microbial and soft on the feet, and "Coastal" whitewashed cabinetry with barn beam-style fascia and accent panels giving you the style you desire. Choose your favorite ultimate road fifth wheel today!
|Length||42 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||3010 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||9740 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||6212 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Available Beds||King, Double|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||BR 32" LED TV|
|Awning Info||15' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.