LocationWarehouse2 (available to order)
South Gardner Rd
S Gardner, KS 66030
New 2022 Heartland Bighorn Traveler 37RD
Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel 37RD highlights:
- Rear Living Area
- Separate Kitchen
- Opposing Sofas
- Outdoor Cooktop
- Tight Turn Technology
- Universal Docking Station
When you want to watch shows or entertain other RVers, head to the rear living area with an entertainment center, a fireplace, windows and seating for eight. The centrally located kitchen offers the cook their own space to make meals with full amenities including 20" deep residential-size drawers, a single-basin farmhouse stainless steel sink, a large pantry and a one-sided booth dinette with two free-standing chairs on the opposite side for four to dine at. Everyone will appreciate the full bathroom which includes a shower with a seat, a glass door, a towel bar and a domed skylight for more headroom and natural lighting. And when the gathering is over, head to your own bedroom with a king bed slide and plenty of storage for full-timers plus a space prepped for a washer/dryer so that you can add those optional appliances.
With any Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel, the construction includes a double-welded aircraft-quality aluminum superstructure, Azdel laminated sidewalls with a laminate slide out and rear end walls, and a heated and enclosed underbelly and gate valves for year-long traveling. Some of the top features include Aqua-shed 3/4"-thick slam-latch baggage doors with interior latches, cushioned woven flooring on slide out floors which are both anti-microbial and soft on the feet, and "Coastal" whitewashed cabinetry with barn beam-style fascia and accent panels giving you the style you desire. Choose your favorite ultimate road fifth wheel today!
|Length||40 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||2780 lbs|
|Gross Weight||15500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12545 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2907 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||BR 32" LED TV|
|Awning Info||18' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.