LocationWarehouse2 (available to order)
South Gardner Rd
S Gardner, KS 66030
New 2022 Heartland Bighorn 3375SSAVAILABILITY: Available to Order
Heartland Bighorn fifth wheel 3375SS highlights:
- King Bed Slide
- Dual Entry Bathroom
- Kitchen Island
- Rear Living Area
- Two Awnings
Get on the road with this fifth wheel in tow for a relaxing camping trip or a full-time experience! The front private bedroom features a king bed slide out which also has the bathroom linen storage giving the bedroom and bathroom more floor space. You will also find a built-in closet system with hanging clothes rods and recessed shelving, plus a closet prepped to add the optional washer and dryer. The cook will love the kitchen amenities including the convection microwave and all the counter space throughout including on the island. You can dine at the live edge dinette table with two standard chairs and two folding chairs for when you have family and guests over. If mother nature rains on your parade then head to the rear living area and relax on the flip and fold sleeper sofa or the power theater seating while you watch your favorite movie on the 55" LED TV with a built-in DVD player!
Every Heartland Bighorn fifth wheel will hold up to their reputation as an affordable yet sturdy RV! Each is built with a double-welded aircraft quality aluminum superstructure cage construction, in-house constructed laminated fiberglass sidewalls and 3" vacuum bonded laminated main and upper deck floors, plus seamless corrugated underbelly material. More construction features include the 6-point hydraulic landing gear and auto leveling system, color-coded Plumb-PLEX water lines, a heated and enclosed underbelly plus wrapped and insulated residential style heating ductwork to travel all year long. The interior offers spa baths with solid surface sinks, a marble-look shower, a removable shower head and a teak wood seat, plus 100% maple hardwood cabinetry and fascia, dual panoramic windows in the main slide, vinyl flooring on all main floors and woven flooring on slide floors, and residential features throughout.
|Length||38 ft 8 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2580 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13268 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2684 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Residential Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||20 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 55" LED TV, BR 32" LED TV|
|Awning Info||Deluxe Power w/LED Light Strip|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.