LocationWarehouse2 (available to order)
South Gardner Rd
S Gardner, KS 66030
New 2021 Heartland Torque TQ T285AVAILABILITY: Available to Order
Heartland Torque toy hauler TQ T285 highlights:
- 16' Garage
- Two Recliners
- King Bed
- Large Slide
- Electric Queen Bunk
This dual-entry Torque toy hauler is something to take a look at if you are in the market for a nice large garage area for towing your toys. With up to 16' of garage space, you will be able to fit a toy or two in there while you are on the road. Once you are parked and the toys are unloaded, you have dual opposing sofas with a dinette table in the middle that you can use for eating meals, playing games, or just relaxing. Mom and dad will have a good night's rest on the king-size bed in the private master suite that has a private entry door into the bathroom for convenience. There is also plenty of space for cooking up meals and cleaning up afterward.
Get ready to have plenty of fun that will last all weekend long with any of the Heartland Torque toy haulers. You can easily fuel up all of your toys at the outside 30 gallon fuel station, and you can also access the rest of your large camping gear outside in the large finished pass-through storage compartment. In the garage you will find that the rubberized floor is fuel and oil resistant making it so simple to clean up any spills or mishaps along the way, and the garage is also a handy place to store any camping essentials you may have brought along with you because you will find huge overhead storage spaces scattered throughout. Not only will your toys be riding in the lap of luxury, but so will you with the beautiful interior living space that comes fully furnished with relaxing residential furniture with built-in recliners, high-end Ashlyn cabinetry, and high-end carpeting.
|Length||35 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1240 lbs|
|Gross Weight||12800 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8360 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||4392 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||6000 lbs|
|Garage Size||16 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|Awning Info||19' Electric|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.