LocationWarehouse2 (available to order)
South Gardner Rd
S Gardner, KS 66030
New 2021 Heartland Cyclone 4220GIANTAVAILABILITY: Available to Order
Heartland Cyclone toy hauler fifth wheel 4220GIANT highlights:
- Outside Kitchen
- Open Concept Living
- 20' Garage Space
- Dual Entry Bath
There's nothing small about this Hearland Cyclone 4220GIANT fifth wheel! It features a giant 20' garage space for you to haul your favorite off-road toys. This unit has a large open concept living room with two bar chairs to sit at the kitchen counter and socialize while the chef of your group whips up their best meal! The dual entry bath allows for an easy access by all members of your group and helps eliminate and "potty dances". One of the entrances is accessed from the front private bedroom which has a tilting king bed, and is also even prepped for a washer and dryer. Another convenient feature is the outdoor kitchen, where you can enjoy the great outdoors even while you cook!
The Cyclone toy hauler fifth wheels by Heartland RV are not your ordinary toy hauler. These models have beautiful cabinets and plenty of comforts throughout such as high quality residential furniture, a 55” LCD HDTV flat screen TV, cable TV and satellite hook-ups, plus a separate DVD/CD/MP3 Bluetooth stereo for the garage and exterior. Along the exterior there are stunning graphics and you will enjoy the view out of the large bedroom picture windows. The two side awnings with LED lights provide plenty of shade during the day, and at night you can grab a snack, your camp chair, and enjoy visiting outdoors just a bit longer. The ultra-light ramp door allows you to easily load your off road toys. In the garage you will also find an electric rear screen, decorative chair rail, plus built-in overhead cabinets with an entertainment center and more! You may even want to add the S5 Package which includes a 2nd fuel cell, 40" garage TV, solid surface counter top in the bedroom, central vacuum, 32" bedroom TV, and upgraded furniture with USB ports and built-in tables.
|Length||43 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||12291 lbs|
|Gross Weight||20000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||16296 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3656 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||20 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||55" LCD HDTV|
|Awning Info||19' w/ LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.