LocationWarehouse2 (available to order)
South Gardner Rd
S Gardner, KS 66030
New 2021 Heartland Bighorn Traveler 39RKAVAILABILITY: Available to Order
Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel 39RK highlights:
- Dual-Sink Vanity
- Residential Refrigerator
- Free-Standing Table
- Five Slides
- King-Size Bed
Surprise the family with an exceptional unit like this Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel! The entire luxurious interior is kept open and spacious with five slides so that you can lounge comfortably on the power theater seating as you watch a movie on the LED HDTV. You will also enjoy spending your time in the rear kitchen because the convection microwave and three-burner range top will keep preparations running smoothly and quickly each night.
When you adventure out in a Heartland Bighorn Traveler full-profile fifth wheel, you will appreciate the 6-point hydraulic level-up as you set up camp for a weekend getaway or extended vacation. The electric awning with LED lighting offers protection from the hot sun during the day and extra light for hanging around the campsite in the evening. Inside of each Bighorn Traveler you will enjoy the class and style that the one-piece fiberglass shower and residential furniture add to the interior, and you won't believe how exceptionally helpful the central vacuum system will be for cleaning up unforeseen messes along the way.
|Length||42 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Hitch Weight||2470 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13210 lbs|
|Furnace BTU||42000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Residential Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR LED HDTV|
|Awning Info||Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.