LocationWarehouse2 (available to order)
South Gardner Rd
S Gardner, KS 66030
New 2021 Heartland Bighorn Traveler 39MBAVAILABILITY: Available to Order
Enter and notice the second bedroom in the center almost straight in the entry door that features a slide out set of bunks. There is also loft space overhead that is accessible from the ladder at the top of the two steps up found to the right of the door.
As you make your way to the front master bedroom you will find a complete bath on your left that offers a large shower, toilet, sink with overhead medicine cabinet, and linen storage.
The door at the head of the hall leads into the front master bedroom where you will enjoy plenty of walking around space thanks to the slide out king size bed. There is a dresser opposite along the curb side wall, and a front wardrobe with sliding doors for your clothing storage and more. There is an additional front closet for even more storage and conveniences to enjoy.
Back at the entry door head left into the rear combined kitchen and living space. There are dual opposing slides in this space that keep it open and spacious. There is a slide out dining table with four chairs to your immediate left along with a theater seat for two with cup holders and overhead storage. Adjacent along the rear wall a sofa with end tables and more storage overhead to keep things neatly tucked away. The slide opposite the door side features an entertainment center with 50" LED TV, and the kitchen appliances.
You will certainly be able to prepare and cook for your family with ease in this Bighorn Traveler kitchen. Here you will find a double door refrigerator, a three burner range and pantry. You will also find storage cabinets and counter space along the interior wall. If that isn't enough space check out the center island that also includes a large kitchen sink, plus so much more!
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Olathe Ford RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 913-856-8145 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.