Coachmen RV Freedom Express Pilot Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Freedom Express Pilot by Coachmen RV offers style with a lightweight, easy-to-tow travel trailer. These models are specifically designed for smaller tow vehicles to keep costs low and families happy.
With the Stable-Ryd® suspension you will find that the Freedom Express Pilot offers improved weight distribution and optimum performance by reducing the sway caused by crosswinds, and the aerodynamic front profile and enclosed underbelly will easily cut through the air and reduce turbulence. Extending your gathering space will be simple to do with the outdoor electric awning with LED lights, and the exterior shower will allow you to rinse off any dirt that you may have accumulated while partying before heading back inside.
Start piloting your way through adventure after adventure in a new Freedom Express Pilot travel trailer by Coachmen RV!
Freedom Express Pilot 20BHS
Coachmen Freedom Express Pilot 20BHS travel trailer highlights: Queen-Size Bed ... more about Freedom Express Pilot 20BHS
Sleeps 6 Slides 1 Length 22 ft Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 6 in Interior Color Harbor, Cashew Hitch Weight 445 lbs Gross Weight 4800 lbs Dry Weight 3883 lbs Cargo Weight 917 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 49 gals Grey Water Capacity 33 gals Black Water Capacity 33 gals Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Double Door Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs TV Info LR LED TV Awning Info 12' Electric with LED Lights Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard
Freedom Express Pilot Features:
Standard Features (2020)
- Stable-Ryd® Suspension
- Spread axle improves weight distribution.
- Wide track axles provide a wider, more secure stance on the road.
- Spread axle design allows us to reduce the tongue weight for optimum performance.
- Spread axle design reduces sway caused by crosswinds.
- Laminated sidewalls and floor
- Azdel behind the fiberglass
- Bow trusses aluminum and wood
- Rod and angle cross members in frame
- All tanks mounted under floor to lower center of gravity and improve interior storage.
- Aerodynamic front profile (Cuts through the air)
- Enclosed underbelly reduces turbulence/drag. (Select models)
- 3M breathable graphics
- Tinted, safety glass windows
- Crowned trusses
- Aluminum reinforced with 3/8” roof decking
- EPDM bright white rubber roofing
- Azdel composite panels
- Aerodynamic front profile
- Dual 20 lb. LP gas tanks
- Welded aluminum structure, vacuum bonded sidewalls and flooring
- Smooth exterior fiberglass skin
- Aluminum framed openings
- Fully enclosed underbelly
- Fully welded tubular aluminum floor structure
- Happijac SureTrac™, rack and pinion, and Schwintek slide systems
- Congoleum Designer Carefree Resilient Flooring
- Powder E-coated, welded I-beam frame
- Super-Lube® axle hubs
- Stable-Ryd® spread axle design (25’ and above)
- Nitrogen filled radial tires
Pilot Freedom Value Package
- ¾ Gel Coated Fiberglass Front Cap with LED Lights
- Aluminum Wheels
- Spare Tire Kit
- Detachable Power Cord
- Electric Power Awning w/ LED Light Strip
- Magnetic Catches Compartment Doors
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Front Diamond Plate
- TV & Radio Antenna with Booster
- E-Z Lube® Axles
- Enclosed Underbelly
- Solar Port
- XL Folding Entry Assist Handle
- Exterior Shower Station
- Winterize Ready Kit
- Black Tank Flush
- 2 Exterior Speakers, 4 Interior Speakers
- AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth Receiver
- LED TV
- Satellite Ready
- LED Interior Lighting
- Night Shades
- Congoleum Designer Carefree Flooring
- Mortise and Tenon Cabinet Doors
- Stonecast Sink
- Sink Covers
- 2 Burner Cooktop
- Butcher Block Stove Cover
- 6 Cu. Ft. Two Door Refrigerator
- Silverware Drawer (Select Models Only)
- 60” x 80” Queen Bed
- Skylight in Bath
- 12” LED Step Light
- LED Light Strip in Pass-through Storage
- 24” x 48” Resin Outdoor Table
- USB Ports in Master & Bunk Rooms
- Porcelain Foot Flush Toilet
- Backup Camera Prep
- Battery Quick Disconnect
- RVIA Seal
- Winegard WiFi & 4G LTE Extender
- 15,000 BTU Roof Air Conditioner
- Power Tongue Jack
- Coleman High-Output Grill
- Frameless Windows
- Radiant/Thermal Barrier Pack
- Canadian Compliance
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Coachmen RV is built upon a simple principle … “Dedicated to the enrichment of your life.” By providing you with long term value through all that we do, our focus is on providing a product with superior value and backing it through superior service and support. Once you become a Coachmen owner, we are committed to enhancing your Coachmen RV ownership and lifestyle experience… creating friends for life and memories that will last a lifetime.
At Coachmen you will find a rich history of commitment from our Team Members. This commitment extends to our owners and in the pride we have for our brand. The close relationship that we share with our owners and our dealers is a quality that others have been trying to mimic over our 50 year history. Our goals and principles remain well in focus.
We do create customers for life