Coachmen RV Chaparral X-Lite Fifth Wheel
Chaparral X-Lite 31BHS
You are sure to find all the comforts of home when you and the kids head out in ... more about Chaparral X-Lite 31BHS
Sleeps 8 Slides 1 Length 33 ft 5 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 8 in Hitch Weight 1523 lbs Gross Weight 9900 lbs Dry Weight 8195 lbs Cargo Weight 1705 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 40 gals Grey Water Capacity 66 gals Black Water Capacity 33 gals Tire Size 15"
Chaparral X-Lite 31RLS
Camp comfortably in this Chaparral X-Lite fifth wheel model 31RLS. This unit ... more about Chaparral X-Lite 31RLS
Sleeps 4 Slides 2 Length 32 ft 2 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 8 in Hitch Weight 1300 lbs Gross Weight 9900 lbs Dry Weight 8060 lbs Cargo Weight 1840 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 40 gals Grey Water Capacity 33 gals Black Water Capacity 33 gals Tire Size 15"
Chaparral X-Lite Features:
- Laminated and Aluminum Framed Floor and Sidewalls with Azdel
- 15" Aluminum Rims
- Radial Tires
- Dexter E-Z Lube Axles
- Spare Tire
- Pack Max Storage
- 12 Volt Battery Disconnect
- Black Tank Flush
- Steel Ball-Bearing Full Extension Drawer Guides
- Residential 60" X 80" Queen Bed with Memory Foam Mattress
- AM/FM/CD/DVD Player with Bluetooth
- Recessed L.E.D. Puck Light
- Electric Awning with L.E.D. Light Strip
- Roof Ladder
- Hide-A-Bed Sofa
- Night Shades
- Exterior Speakers
- Electric Front Jacks
- 13,500 BTU Ducted Air Conditioning
- 6 Cu Ft Double Door Refer
- Cable TV Hook-Up
- Polar Package (Manufactured for Cold Weather Camping with a Fully Enclosed Underbelly with Heated and Enclosed Dump Valves)
- Dry Camping Package (Built with High Quality 12 Volt Components Including Stereo, L.E.D. Interior Lighting and 12 Volt Slide-Outs for Dry Camp Compatibility)
- Turn-Tec Engineering (Combines an Aggressive Frame & Cap Design to Achieve the Industry's Best Turning Radius by a Short Bed Truck
- Solar Panel Prep
- 16" Aluminum Wheels
- E-Z Flex Suspension
- 15,000 BTU A/C IPO 13,500 BTU A/C
- 50 Amp Service w/Second A/C Prep
- Free Standing Dinette
At Coachmen you will find a rich history of commitment from our Team Members. This commitment extends to our owners and in the pride we have for our brand. The close relationship that we share with our owners and our dealers is a quality that others have been trying to mimic over our 50 year history. Our goals and principles remain well in focus.
Coachmen RV products have been on North American roads and in North American campgrounds since 1964.
With over five decades of building Recreational Vehicles and over 600,000 RVs built and sold we know how to design and build a reliable RV with exceptional value, dependable design, practical innovation and the comforts and features you desire.